NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Farewell to the dob

Kirscovitch

Found someone that wants to buy my Z10. I am sad to see it go but sounds like it's going to a good home. After getting bit by the imaging bug I just don't use it as much as I should. But on the brighter side I can take the money and invest some of it in a nice SW 80 ED PRO  :grin:

Following a great hobby like this means changes.  I am a firm believer in trying out methods and techniques that are the most enjoyable for me until a balance of satisfaction is met.  If that means gear going out for new gear in, then so be it.  Saying that though, I am only letting people look into my Dob or at a stretch borrow it and give it back already !  I am currently very attached to my Dob.  It shows plenty more than what I can imagine. 

However a good image capture processed in careful hands is also very impressive too.  I like knowing what my eye sees by looking at images of what it can't see,  the two overlap.

I hope you capture some amazing images!

James    

I did enjoy it while I had it and I am pretty sure that somewhere down the road I will own another one. It's not like that was the only one ever made. And the 10 was nice but I bet a 12" would be better  :laugh:

I did enjoy it while I had it and I am pretty sure that somewhere down the road I will own another one. It's not like that was the only one ever made. And the 10 was nice but I bet a 12" would be better  :laugh:

Good to see you're thinking ahead  :grin:

Enjoy your imaging. 

Archived