Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M82, 30 minutes @F9

lensman57

Hi,

I wasted over 2 hours of imaging time last night due to the mount not behaving or functioning :mad:.  To salvage anything I just managed  to get 4 subs on M82 but the last one was ruined by clouds, so 3 X 600s subs with calibration. SW 100ED DSpro @F9, Atik 428EXC and IDAS P2. HEQ5 pro and PHD guiding. Processed in PI, ST and PS. Nothing to write home about but  I am glad that I got anything at all, there is not much to be seen from the SN2014J BTW.

Regards,

A.G

post-28808-0-52622000-1400438845_thumb.p

At least you got something. Even if I get indifferent results, I'm glad to be just outside and using my equipment.

Thank you, tonight is rather iffy too up here but I have set up for M106 and the guiding graph is just a flat line at  the moment, if clouds do not ruin the day I should have something at last but I am not counting my chickens yet. Seeing is terrible though, something to do with the ground cooling after a scorcher of a hot day.

Regards,

A.G

Archived