Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wednesday Morning Sun

Pig

Got a quick 5 minutes in this morning using the wedge :smiley: not enough time to set the Lunt up

Nice big cluster of sunspots all grouped together to form one giant spot, it looks like a bunch of Micky mouse ears cuddled together.

There are quite a few different groups across the disc with some very intricate faculae to look at :smiley:

Ah well, it looks like I am going to miss some lovely viewing, no doubt the sun will be hiding by the time I get back from work :shocked:

Clear skies Guys :smiley:

Glad you got a look in Pig, it's lovely here and have been sun gazing for around half an hour. Will post a quick sketch I did soon. Today looks quite promising and getting better by the end of the week. Those sunspots are great aren't they?

Glad you got a look in Pig, it's lovely here and have been sun gazing for around half an hour. Will post a quick sketch I did soon. Today looks quite promising and getting better by the end of the week. Those sunspots are great aren't they?

I look forward to seeing your sketch :smiley:

I am fortunate enough to have got a glimpse of the sun, I have been watching through the windows at work thinking " I bet it will be cloudy by the time I'm home" Luckily it isn't :shocked:  Some lovely proms at the 1 O'clock position that have all joined up into quite a big display.

The sunspots have also developed since this morning and it looks like a few more are rising out of the depths of hell :smiley:

Great spectacle and what a masterpiece it is :smiley:

Archived