Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Atik One Black Lines

I have just been testing my new Atik one! I was using the shortest exposures possible as I was focused on a distant chimney. All of the images have single pixel thick black lines running horizontally across them. When I turned on the cooling the image lines got worse until the image became entirely black. My first thought was that this was a driver issue so reinstalled everything. Same result. I have tried this with both Artimus capture and nebulosity3 on the PC and nebulosity 3 on my MacBook, the same result is happening on both. Has anyone else come across anything like this, or could there be a problem with the camera?

Thanks

Darren

Darren

@SalAstroSoc & @astronut1639

www.salfordastro.org.uk

Yup - interested here too.. 

If you have a mac book on OSX - can you try my ExampleApp R1.26 here: http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/192900-atik-osx-drivers-r100-example-app/?p=2282392

The Neb3 beta OSX support was an older version of my drivers (I don't think Craig has updated this yet).

I know that image from the ExampleApp for the One is clean - as seen on the images taken with Daz's One at SGL.

Also - what power supply are you using?

good shout with the power supply. I have gust moved the camera to its own supply and it looks clean. I think its my HiTec astro dew heater controller that caused the interference

Thanks

Darren.

I had exactly the same issue with my ATIK314L. Even sent it back to ATIK where they tested it and there was nothing wrong. Switched to using its own power supply and not had any issues since.

Regards

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived