NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Photoshop CC

MND

Hi,

I've got a really really old copy of Photoshop. I took a look at the Adobe webiste for newer versions and it seems its all subscription based now. £40 a month to rent it seemed a bit steep.

They just sent me an email with this deal

https://creative.adobe.com/plans/offer/photoshop+lightroom?store_code=gb&locale=en&promoid=KLCPV

£8.78 a month doesn't seem so bad but is it for a full latest version of PS?

Does anyone use these Creative Cloud deals at all?

Hi,

I've got a really really old copy of Photoshop. I took a look at the Adobe webiste for newer versions and it seems its all subscription based now. £40 a month to rent it seemed a bit steep.

They just sent me an email with this deal

https://creative.adobe.com/plans/offer/photoshop+lightroom?store_code=gb&locale=en&promoid=KLCPV

£8.78 a month doesn't seem so bad but is it for a full latest version of PS?

Does anyone use these Creative Cloud deals at all?

Yes they do a promotion now. You can get both Adobe Photoshop CC + Lightroom for $9,99 a month. I signed up back in february when the promotion started. :)

That's basically half the price a month now. As it started out With $19,99 a month for just PhotoShop CC. Which was a bit too much for me.

But the $9,99 a month is an excellent deal!

The £40 a month is for the entire creative suit. Not something you need, unless you are a pro using everything for work.

I'm keeping my eye open for a cheap, used copy of CS3. From an astronomy point of view, is the latest version a lot better than the older CS3? I've seen a few DSO manipulation tutorials on Youtube, and they all seem to use features that existed even in the very old versions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived