NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My first lrgb images

very nice both of them, well done some very nice detail on Jupiter.

there does seem to be a few odd colour pixels scattered around the black in the Jupiter image not sure whats caused them but it should not be too hard to cover them up.

the Saturn in particular is very good especially due to it being a pretty tough target.

Nice one mate. Really jealous of your saturn RGB. I had a long frustrating night on saturn the other week, clouds destroyed everything and i only came away with a red channel :(

Dunno about you but i found this a much harder target than mars, partly due to the altitude of course but also it was a lot dimmer than i expected. Really had to ramp up the exposure on the ASI and suffer the corresponding drop in frame rate. Blue channel is an absolute killer to get too.

Well done!

Thanks bunnygod,jupiter was taken on my 80 ed early April and from experience after a half dozen outings with new camera the seeing was fairly good id say that night.

Artifacts are probably me being heavy handed in wavelets.

Thanks again,much appreciated.

Kenny

Thanks also Ardbeg74.

Yeah, saturn was wobbling all over the place in avi's so im quite chuffed with first attempt.

Taken with my 10 newt & revelation 2.5x barlow.

Im trying my first combine of mars as we speak.

Ill post soon as

Thanks again

Kenny

Archived