Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Firmware Version NEQ6pro

Carina Lass

Can someone please tell me which is the the most up to date version?

3.35 appears to be but it says EQ6pro - and not NEQ6pro, so I don't feel comfortable updating in case it's not the right version.

There's a few things missing off my present firmware like polar alignment without using the poles (using SCP  is impossible from my pier as there's a tree in front of very weak pole stars (6 mag)) and dimming of the polar scope LED (which is another reason I can't use polar alignment!)

hi carina,

I updated to 3.35 the other day. didn't notice that it just said eq6 and not neq6 to be honest

all is ok and it has the polar align routine which works pretty well, apart from the "bendy bolts" which just don't feel precise enough

was my first time updating a hand controller but it was simple enough

I would imagine there's a bit more than a tree between you and the SCP given your listed location

Well actually not a lot - I live in Australia - I'm going to be on the canals in a fortnight for another 6 months - which is why I joined SGL.

So yeah just one branch really - and I maay just get out the chain saw again - because last week there was a tree and a branch and I already magiked one tree into logs.

Archived