Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Orion 10x50 Resolux Bino's

Hello everyone,

I am a member of the SGL, first time posting on the Binocular site.

I recently purchased a pair of Orion 10x50 Resolux water proof Binoculars from Orion Telescopes. I bought them on Thursday, 3/27/14 was the last day of the big Binocular sale. I figured I should buy them now  because it would be awhile before they go on sale again. I should have them by next Tuesday. About 5 months ago I bought a pair of Orion 15x70 Resolux bino's. I use them all of the time on my P-mount. Sometime I hold them with my hands for short periods of time. For those of you that have the 15x70's, as you know they are a little heavy but are well built, rugged and Great Clear Views in the day and at night. I like them a lot and I would recommend both of these  of Binoculars.

I was out last night with our Orion 30x80 Mega View Bino's. Looked at Jupiter, Mars,  m-45, Orion nebula and several clusters. Tonight is mostly cloudy here in Colorado.

Clear Sky's,  :bino2:

Marc

Hey everyone,

I received my Orion Resolux 10x50 bino's today from Orion Telescopes. I was out on our deck earlier today looking through them, great views! Tonight the weather is very cloudy and cold. We will be getting some rain and snow for tonight and on Thursday. :clouds2:  I think Friday night will be clear but not sure about Saturday night yet.

Hello everyone,

Here is my Binocular first light report:

I was out on our deck last thursday night with my new Orion 10x50 Resolux Binoculars. Last weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday we had a lot of clouds with wind most of the day and at night also some rain.

These bio's are excellent for the day and night. In the evening about 1 hour before sundown I was observing birds, Jet's flying over, distance of the trees various buildings several miles away. The bino's gather a lot of light for there size. Images during the day and at night are crystal clear and Ausome views!!  I would say the same for my Orion Resolux 15x70 as well. When looking at bright objects at night, all of the objects look clear and crisp. Orion nebula  M-42 and the Pleiades M-45 of course are always fun and impressive to look at in the night sky.

I am happy with both of my Resolux Binoculars, they are well built and will last a long time. For anyone who is starting out and getting into Astronomy, I would recommend both the Orion Resolux 10x50 & 15x70 Binoculars. Brand new they are spendy but are Great Optics! I was able to buy mine on sale at the time. So if you are able find them on sale, that's great.

Clear sky's 

Scopes:

Celestron 6" 150mm F/8  Achromat Refractor, Celestron 6" 150mm F/10 Cassegrain, Orion Atlas EQ-G mount , Orion 120mm F/5 ST. Achromat Refractor, Orion Sky View Pro mount, Stellarvue 80mm ED Apo Nighthawk Next Generation Deluxe Refractor, Stellarvue M-1 mount and tripod.

Bino's:

Orion 30x80 Mega View's, Orion Resolux 10x50, 15x70, & Shoreview 10x42, Celestron 12x60 and 15x70.

Archived