Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

How do I transfer My A/P images to my gallery

robbie c

Click on the the little arrow next to your username at the top of the screen and select 'My Gallery'. Near the top right is a button that says 'upload'. Click that and follow the prompts. Create a new Album, give it a name and hit save. Click 'Choose file' and browse to your image and select it, then hit 'upload'. Click 'Review & Publish'. Add some blurb if you want then click 'Finish & Publish' and you're done :D

Click on the the little arrow next to your username at the top of the screen and select 'My Gallery'. Near the top right is a button that says 'upload'. Click that and follow the prompts. Create a new Album, give it a name and hit save. Click 'Choose file' and browse to your image and select it, then hit 'upload'. Click 'Review & Publish'. Add some blurb if you want then click 'Finish & Publish' and you're done :D

Cheers for that Rik 

Archived