Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A good night?

Roy Batty

Just a quicky - had a good session last night with the canon on my C8-N, lots of targets tried e.g M51, M101, M37, M35, M45 oh and of course the obligatory M42. OK so it was not ideal with the moon glow & the battery on the camera needed a re-charge!! :D

All I need now is to sort out my PS CS3 to do the processing and I should be posting a few results :D

Hope the clear spell last night was wider than just Somerset? - with any luck we should be getting some good stuff from last night?

PS did anyone get both the moon and saturn in one shot? saw they were showing up in the same neighbourhood on stellarium last night?

cheers

RB

Was nice and clear last night oo here in Herts, even if the moon stopped any DSO imaging , planetary viewing was good!

Decided to video both the Moon and Saturn last night in K3CCD for the 1st time. :hello1:

Quite chuffed i am :D and didn't come out too bad for a cheap logitech 4000 webcam jobbie (courtesy of the UKAI scrapyard ).

Just finished processing in Registax, will be posting the avi's soon.

Archived