Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What a night I had yesterday...AMAZED

ede szabo

Dear ASTRO boys and girls,

As we all know we had a lot of flooding and it hasn't been nice in the last couple weeks...but than...yesterday night CLEAR SKIES - grabbed my gear and had down to the sea front. I could not bother to bring my non of my telescopes only my tripod and Canon 550D camera with remote intervalometer. I enjoyed it so so so much and let me share my photos...please give me your feed back if I am doing something wrong as this is my first night images, never done similar. So yes any feed back is welcome and if you have some advice please feel free. 

Thanks for your time...

-and - CLEAR SKIES :laugh:

post-34328-0-72895300-1392036013_thumb.j

post-34328-0-83563700-1392036025_thumb.j

post-34328-0-49387800-1392036045_thumb.j

post-34328-0-65456400-1392036054_thumb.j

You have some cracking images there. I love the landscape images they could go in a club photography comp any time.

If that is what you are trying to achieve that with the Moon then it has worked well, I know that if you had exposed for the moon then you would have lost the stars. Your other star image which is well captured you could also have a go at DSO capturing and stack with the free DSS software.

Looks like you had a great night.

You have some cracking images there. I love the landscape images they could go in a club photography comp any time.

If that is what you are trying to achieve that with the Moon then it has worked well, I know that if you had exposed for the moon then you would have lost the stars. Your other star image which is well captured you could also have a go at DSO capturing and stack with the free DSS software.

Looks like you had a great night.

Dear Paul,

Thanks very much for your reply,

I am new I am just learning the sky and all the gear...yesterday night I learned about the shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and a lot more...FIRST time I done something like this...next time I will attach it to my telescope Skywatcher 130 Eq2 motor drive and then we will see some DSO ...OH YES...

Thanks

Archived