Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kunming United Optics - Possible to Order Directly?

Steven_J

Hi All,

As the bins made by this single Chinese factory appear to be everywhere, I was wondering if anyone has ever attempted to order directly from them as an individual?

While I doubt this would create any savings, there is something to be said about  a personalised pair of bins. 

Hi All,

As the bins made by this single Chinese factory appear to be everywhere, I was wondering if anyone has ever attempted to order directly from them as an individual?

While I doubt this would create any savings, there is something to be said about  a personalised pair of bins. 

I guess so. I like the idea. Buying from an importer would come close in price, I think, with the benefit of an easy return/swap if unfortunate with the quality. I imagine the quality of optics made in Chine is getting better all the time, though it might be cheaper for the manufacturer to ship less discriminately and accept a loss from the duds than implement better quality control at source.

Archived