1100d and t ring

Hi all,

Iv just purchased a canon 1100d camera and am wanting to know if there is a specific t ring I have to get to connect the camera to the scope?

Never used a dslr before so am a total novice......as much help as poss would be really appreciated.

Also iv heard that a dslr or its adapters won't reach focus on my scope....(130p explorer) any tips on how to achieve this would be gratefully appreciated.

I am soon going to get the 200p explorer so hopefully dslr and adapters focusing won't be a problem, but for now.....as much help as poss please.

Bungielad.

If you are talking about Skywatcher Explorer 200P should have the Direct SLR Camera Connection as per description on the FLO vendor website.

It means that the T-Ring is enough to attach the camera to the scope (i have the same camera and the scope in my signature).

If you unscrew the eyepiece adapter from the piece that get attached to the focuser, you should be able to see the screw thread (you can see it also without unscrewing the eyepiece adapter anyway).

I hope my explanation is clear :p

Archived