Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New solar sytem app??

ShaunyC

Think this app is a little beond me! lol i'm quite gob smaked by the information.. just had another little play and it seems well over my head! lol giving info on verious mission's and there location in the solar system like a big map.. emense!

Jst been playing in the 'eye's on exoplanets' section couldnt find simple galaxy's that i know like M31 or M42 but am sure some one can make head and tail of all the names.... Once you click on a star it tells you how many planets are in orbit if there rocky etc.. time to get there by car jet or light speed, can also get a visualisation of goldylox zone and even a comparison to our own solar system..

I am amazed quite simply! lol

I installed it sometime ago but then deleted it, eventually.

After installing I had nothing but problems with my laptop and kept getting viruses, including the one that locks your keyboard and cant type in your windows password to get on to do a system restore. :mad:  

Scanned the programe with malware bytes and avast and everything seems to be in order.. so maybe jst a coinisedence with  this programe.. plus it seems alot of effort of the content in this app to just be virisus etc

Any other experineces?? jst watched the curiosity feature pretty cool :)

Archived