NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I'm Addicted to you Orion

I love to stare at Orion, it has the big red giant betelgeuse, his beautiful belt, a mesmerizing nebula, the elusive HH and watching it hunt across the sky with its loyal dogs Sirius behind him, never get enough that, I get funny looks from neighbors seeing me crossing my yard with my light bucket and hiding under a dark blanket, ill invite them next time and see if they like views, let's keep looking to the sky for that's what human kind was watching a thousand and more years ago ( lucky they,not much LP) Clear skies to all.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

One of my favourites too, Orion and it's close surrounding area has

so many targets, but as for many people, the Orion Nebular is a great 

favourite of mine, it's one of the first I target, to evaluate the seeing.

Orion is one of my favourites too.

Definitely invite the neighbours to have a look.  I have lived in my house for 20 years and never spoke to anyone until I started taking a big scope outside.  Now most people walk over to say hello and have a look through the scope.  I have had to take a second scope out when I'm imaging so there is something for them to look through.

Archived