Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

How often do you...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only sleep when it's cloudy!

Seriously, I get out whenever I can and stay out as long as I can.  Like everyone else I have committments, so sometimes I do have to walk away from a clear sky, but if I can get out then I will. 

At weekends I will stop out all night and sleep during the day.  If it's work in the morning then I will stay out until 4am, or go to bed early and get up at 4am.  That gives me just enough sleep to stay awake at work.  I can't do that two nights running though.

If I really can't stay out then I might sit in the garden with my bins whilst I have my last cuppa before bed.

I set up in dribs and drabs if the weather looks pretty hopeful. Put the oven on, take out tripod and level it, put tea in the oven, add the mount head, eat, attach scope etc etc.

That way I'm ready to goby nightfall and I can fit in jobs, family etc.

That said, I'm embarking on a physics degree so that's going to make it interesting...

Archived