Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New to Hobby and eager to Learn

AstroEd

Hi all some of you know me from NSN (Night Skies Network) I am slowly getting everything together for broadcasting and with luck first light will be within a week or so. I wanted to thank all of those who ave helped me figure out issues, decide on best equipment to get, and helping my learning curve be just a little more gentle. Cosmic Obsession's, Dwight, Astrogate Mallincamjack, and so many others for time spent on skype and/or NSN helping me get my broadcast together, and so many others for their advice and patience. 

But Most of all I want to thank Budman1961 for all his patience and assistance in getting my gear working and showing me how to get everything set up properly. Andy with out your help I would still be looking at a bunch of boxes to overwhelmed to open them. 

Even though our friendship is new you are one of the best friends I have and I am grateful for you and that friendship. THANK YOU!

Archived