Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

help with first steps into imaging...

Timbo32

Well i have been reading up and doing my homework! And i think this might be the best solution for me, but i'm just not sure :huh:  so i would like a little advice. i have a bad back:( so i need the setup to be as light as possible! i have about £6-£700 to spend on a D.S.L.R and mount setup. Fot the camera i was thinking a canon 1100d or 600d, and for the mount i was thinking eq3 pro because i would like goto and to attach it all to my laptop...  i am aiming at taking widefield and maybe get some longer lens in the future for a bit more zoomed in!! :grin:  

Any and all advice welcome

Clear skies

Tim

well i did think about the astrotrac but i would really like goto and yes was thinking about taking pics with lens to begin with and then maybe add a small fast ed frac down the line, i was going to just buy the camera to begin with because i like to take pictures and it would occupy me until i save up for an advance vx mount or a HEQ5 PRO as i will mainly be using in the back garden and i have somebody to move things about! so i guess i'm asking will the eq3 pro last or shall i hold out for the other mounts?

Clear skies Tim

Archived