Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pest Control

SnakeyJ

Basically you need to build an observatory with just a single hinge. This is a small one build by one of our members

attachicon.gif10tumliten.jpg

and this is the one the club built to house the 41 cm RC.

attachicon.gifT41_dustproof.jpgattachicon.gifSlitBox_TeleskopRC41_dubbelgolv_v14_presentation.jpg

Hi Glappkaeft,

I'm in planning at the moment for a very small obsy that will house my SW200p and came across the images you put up of you friends version, this is just the size I'm looking at but I was wondering what material the sides of the box are made of. I didn't want to use wood to keep maintenance low and wasn't sure if this is plastic or fibreglass.

I also like the club obey, very simple and effective. if you have more images of them I would like to see them.

Thanks

Campbell

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Glappkaeft,

I'm in planning at the moment for a very small obsy that will house my SW200p and came across the images you put up of you friends version, this is just the size I'm looking at but I was wondering what material the sides of the box are made of. I didn't want to use wood to keep maintenance low and wasn't sure if this is plastic or fibreglass.

Neither actually. He used a plastic and fiberboard composite, oil, primer and then boat paint. After three years it still looks like new.

I also like the club obey, very simple and effective. if you have more images of them I would like to see them.

The small observatory has its own website (in Swedish though).

The large observatory used to have a building log but Google deleted that page when they started to discontinue Google Groups. You can download a PDF of that page (also in Swedish) but the images are small and not clickable. If you are interested in any particular image I can upload them here.

/Patrik

Archived