NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Will be on NSN Sunday Night 7 pm EST

Astrogate

I have been broadcasting in www.nightskiesnetwork.com for a little over 2 years now, my handle is Andy in MO.  All of us have been looking for a friendly place to post questions and answers, photo's, etc.....and it looks like we have found it here!

Anyway, good to see everyone here!

I hope to bring more to the table on my next posts.

Thanks!

Andy in MO

I just wanted to mention earlier that I will be on NSN channel Astrogate tomorrow Sunday night EST (clocks go back an hour here). I will be using mostly my MCX2 with Miloslick and then perhaps the SSI on Jupiter if I do not get too tired out by 1 am. Hope to see you all on.

Clear skies,

Chris

Astrogate

yes, thanks Chris. It was a very informative and educational broadcast. I also watched your final session at 6.30am here when you were falling asleep. I think all the guests had a great time. look foreward to your next cast.

Thank you very much Johnno and Allan for joining in on last nights broadcast. I am glad that you both enjoyed the show and we will do it again sometime soon. That was my first time that I briefly fail asleep during my broadcast and it was a very long day.

Clear skies,

Chris A

Archived