Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ISS stacking help!

twelly27

Hi all

ive seen on twitter over the last few weeks that people have took a few pictures of the iss flying over and the creating a single image but with all the lines of the iss on it if you know what i mean i was just wondering how to do this i tried to put it through dss with the 3 i took but there was only enough stars to stack 1 image is it a case of the when the dark nights are here i can just use dss as it will pick stars up? or is there a way for me to do it with a bright sky here is one of the images i took the other day that i would like to stack, any help would be lovely

Thanks 

Chris 

post-28669-0-57714900-1382919987_thumb.j

If you have Photoshop, or something similar, you should be able to stack the images in layers using the Lighten method, here's one I prepared earlier. 

You could always use a cable release and set your camera to Bulb if you have that option, in some ways it would be easier.  :smiley:

Anything that automates stacking is a good thing in my opinion, I think I might take a look at that program myself!

i was surprised how easy it was up load the pics you want stacking press the button to star and thats it, i didnt change any settings its a quality bit of software 

Archived