Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

HEADS UP SCAM WARNING

robbie c

Sadly no response to my email yet, I imagine I forced his hand too soon.

Scam baiting used to be quite a productive hobby of mine, the trick is to waste as much of their time as possible but on this occasion I went in early for a cheap laugh.

It'd be great if we all flooded these guys with enquiries (using anonymous email accounts of course), they'd be so busy trying to wade through them that they'd be too busy to con any money out of anyone.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly no response to my email yet, I imagine I forced his hand too soon.

Scam baiting used to be quite a productive hobby of mine, the trick is to waste as much of their time as possible but on this occasion I went in early for a cheap laugh.

It'd be great if we all flooded these guys with enquiries (using anonymous email accounts of course), they'd be so busy trying to wade through them that they'd be too busy to con any money out of anyone.

That's a great idea if we could pull something like that off but don't know if it would work!

Would be good fun though he would be pulling his hair out :evil:   

Archived