NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

First view of Orion nebula :D!

Nuno

Hi all :)

Yesterday I had one of the best nights for stargazing.. 

I was on my balcony until 1am watching the constellation of cygnus and although I have some light polution, with my 15x70 binos I could see a bunch of stars and even the M29 open cluster near Sadr :D.. I was also pointing to the crescent nebula and the veil nebula but they were to faint. Nevertheless it was great :).. 

Well after that, I got back to my room to work with some pictures that I took with a simple cannon powershot. It was 6 am when I decided to get some sleep but then just for curiosity I checked stellarium to see what was on my room's window and I saw orion's nebula and Jupiter also :DD.

I thought Lagoon nebula was awesome when seeing with the binos but the orion's nebula was just incredible :D.. I took some pictures of it but the camera adds to much noise when putting through the bino's lenses with an adapter.

I am getting an 8" skyliner dob soon.. hope to see even more with that beast aroung xD

Cheers :)

Archived