NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bresser 10x50 new for €19,99

Roger Fairhurst

Whilst waiting for an ordered pair of Nikon 12x50 Action Extremes to arrive I noticed that Norma (a discounter in Germany similar to Lidl and Aldi) were advertising Bresser 10x50 Porros for €19,99

So I hopped off down to my local Norma branch to check 'em out.

As could be seen in their advertising blurb, they are "plastic" creations as is to be expecxted at this price. I took one out of the box and did a quick check to make sure it was decently collimated (which it appeared to be) and after focusing on several price tags at the end of the shop to check focusing and clarity it was clear that they actually "worked" so I bought 'em.

Of course it's raining so I can't do a proper check but for € 19,99 they appear to be "OK" so perfect to leave in the car for those (countless!) occasions when you want to look a summat wi nowt within reach.

Included in the price is a nylon bag, lens covers, multiple language manual and a micro-fibre cleaning cloth!

Bresser 10x50

So next time I'm in the UK I'll have to have to visit the Lidl Bino Owners Club to make some comparisons. Of course I'm much more interested in checking out the Nikons when they arrive...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Kind regards

Roger

Archived