NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Here's One For You

LukeSkywatcher

Sunday night i was on the couch watching tv when all of a sudden my eye detected something white and bright travelling roughly south to north. I watched it closely. There were no flashing lights on it and i thought to myself that it must be the ISS. It went behind a cloud bank and by the time it emerged,it was travelling roughly west to east. It was certainly as bright as i have seen the ISS and going about the same speed.

I just cant explain what it was because while behind the cloud, it changed course by roughly 90 degrees. No flashing lights means it could not be a aircraft. It could possible have been a Chinese lantern being blown by high winds to change direction. It just looked like an object on a mission (controlled flight).

All the Chinese lanterns i have seen have had an orange glow to them, but i guess one made of white paper would show up as white?.

Archived