NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Homer Simpson is amongst us!

Roger Fairhurst

I recently started a thread which asked where I could souce a Trigger-grip ball-head like Steve's on his avatar.

Steve, and others answered and I've now GOT ONE!

However, whilst thanking Steve and others on the original thread I said:-

"First impressions are very good although the grip is obviously designed for cameras - we would have prefered the tigger grip to face away from us in use but the ball head tilts such that for looking up to the sky the trigger has to face the viewer but this is no big deal!"

Doooohhhhh!

There I am sitting at home - wife away for the evening - I've grilled a nice big steak and am sitting enjoying aforementioned steak washing it down with a very nice spanish red looking across the room at my newly aquired Helios Naturesport 10x50s atop aforementioned pistolgrip (which I have standing there to admire whilst the weather outside is so ....... wet) when the penny drops....

Doooooooh!!!

All thar's gotta do is turn the binocular mount round through 180° and the pistol grip IS facing away from you dozy ......................

If I was sensible I wouldn't have told you all this but...............

Kind regards

Roger

PS If there is anybody out there who reads this and doesn't know what I'm talking about - please talk to Steve who knows all about these things!!!!!

Archived