NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Making Every Photon Count-its here!

jetstream

There are plenty of of other books on imaging but what I like about this one is that it's so accessible

I looked at a few books online on imaging,but never knew which ones to buy,I suspect this book will "open doors" for me in my pursuit of knowledge.This book comes highly recommended,Rowan,what other book(s) on the subject would be an asset to me?Thanks

I looked at a few books online on imaging,but never knew which ones to buy,I suspect this book will "open doors" for me in my pursuit of knowledge.This book comes highly recommended,Rowan,what other book(s) on the subject would be an asset to me?Thanks

To be honest I couldn't tell you this is the only one I have ever finished. When lots of maths creeps into a book my eyes start to glaze over. Imaging is very technical there is a fair bit of maths involved and I am quite dim. My eyesight is failing a bit as well and to be frank reading isn't as fun or as easy as it once was I can still see the stars, although not as easily as a year ago.

To be honest I couldn't tell you this is the only one I have ever finished. When lots of maths creeps into a book my eyes start to glaze over. Imaging is very technical there is a fair bit of maths involved and I am quite dim. My eyesight is failing a bit as well and to be frank reading isn't as fun or as easy as it once was I can still see the stars, although not as easily as a year ago.

Sorry to here about the eyesight Rowan,that is a hard road to travel and I wish you all the best.I hope to enjoy as much of astronomy as I can & I have always wanted to try imaging!The support here is great & it will help me out a lot.I enjoy the pusuit of knowledge,once aquired it is mine forever,the challenge itself will be most rewarding.Thank you for the reply & I'll keep on reading & researching.

Archived