NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

the joys of it

shirva

Had a pile of things to do last night..out wae carol to look at a marble fire place hearth from gumtree. .then back to hers over to mine...get a shower...set up the 200mm on the eq3 and test the Sammy on it wae the focusser then pick up her boy from army cadets. .chippie for dinner...ah lovely can see stars first in ages went out to put birds in avairy and get scope out..back in to get camera and laptop from bedroom she's away to bed.....no way was I for hunting for cables n camera n have her go ape so again ....the joys of astronomy. ..... Davy

Am I the only one cursed in astronomy lol

No! I get the "your not dragging that out tonight are you?" I say "Well you were'nt on for this one for my birthday as my first one was never used and sat in a room".

The moral is, use it your slotted, dont use it your slotted. Got to love the logic of the female species :grin:

Yip she will be up pacing the floors all night like last night..washing machine on , dishwasher on BBC blooming iPlayer on...

.and Davy's got a Saturday shift on.....and its rained all night. .

The joys again

Archived