Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Finally!!!

claire1985

Went to snowdonia a couple of weeks ago to bivvi out, managed to stay awake all night and had the most epic views of the sky I've ever had!! Unfortunately the reason I was awake all night is because I felt really poorly so couldn't sleep, still I watched the sun set, the stars rise and set then watched the sun come up over Ovwen Valley,

Was meant to climb gribin ridge sunday but had to head home at 8.30am as I was zombiefied :-(

It's amazing what you see when unwell. I'm usually unwell during the middle of the night, and those have been the best views out of my bedroom window, even in the middle of summer as I'm usually tucked up in bed at 3am! I like astronomy, but I just can't stay awake that late normally.

It's amazing what you see when unwell. I'm usually unwell during the middle of the night, and those have been the best views out of my bedroom window, even in the middle of summer as I'm usually tucked up in bed at 3am! I like astronomy, but I just can't stay awake that late normally.

I know what you mean, I'm rarely awake to see astronomical darkness, don't stay up like I used to, not with a 3 year to wake me up anyway, the sky is pretty amazing at that time though isn't it?

Archived