NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

First go at imaging not very good though

Ok thought I'd have a bash it doing some imaging for the first time so had a go at Saturn last night with my Philips webcam that I'v had for a while, I done this with manual guiding on my Skywatcher 150mac about 2000 frames then mucked about with it on Registax 5.1. Its not very good but maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

All comments would be helpful and welcomed

Thanks Robbie

C:\Users\Rob\Object_20130706_2310_43.bmp

I posted my first pic on here the other day - just click the "choose files" button under the "attach files" heading beneath the text editing window and you'll be able to select a file to upload from your local machine.

Note that maximum size is 1mb. I see you're using a BMP file, so you may need to save it into an alternative format (PNG or JPG) in order to adhere to the limit.

I posted my first pic on here the other day - just click the "choose files" button under the "attach files" heading beneath the text editing window and you'll be able to select a file to upload from your local machine.

Note that maximum size is 1mb. I see you're using a BMP file, so you may need to save it into an alternative format (PNG or JPG) in order to adhere to the limit.

Cheers I'll try that

Archived