Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WO FLT 98 flattener puzzle .

Hi all , after about a 24 month hibernation i have dug out my WO FLT 98 with the main intention of setting out on the AP route .

This scope was bought for me by my good Wife mid 2011 at which time i purchased an Atik 383L+ and a WO- P Flat 68 .

My question is have i made a mistake buying this flattener model for use with this setup ?

I have just replaced the DDG focuser with a Feathertouch Unit from Ian King imaging and can't believe quite just how good this focuser feels ,I've been winding it in and out for the past hour with a great big smile on my face so hope its not wiped off in the same evening :rolleyes:

Thanks

Rob.

I have just replaced the DDG focuser with a Feathertouch Unit from Ian King imaging and can't believe quite just how good this focuser feels ,I've been winding it in and out for the past hour with a great big smile on my face so hope its not wiped off in the same evening :rolleyes:

I have the same 'scope and Feathertouch focuser and it really is an item for 'fondling' !! :grin: :grin: Sorry, can't help with the WO- P Flat 68 as I use the WO FR IV although I seem to recall that the WO- P Flat 68 was designed with the FLT 110 in mind?

I have the same 'scope and Feathertouch focuser and it really is an item for 'fondling' !! :grin: :grin: Sorry, can't help with the WO- P Flat 68 as I use the WO FR IV although I seem to recall that the WO- P Flat 68 was designed with the FLT 110 in mind?

Thought as much - i had a sneaky look at the picture on FLO website of this setup as i thought the Feathertouch focuser looked massive when i unpacked it only to see the flattener details included with their offer , felt a bit sick as I'm going to have to eat my words that " i wont need anything else for ages , honest " lie........... oh well at least it won't be too cold sleeping outside with the Cat for a few nights. :icon_pale:

Archived