Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Pentax to Nikon Adaptor

Russty

Hi, a question for the photography aficionados. I have a Nikon DSLR. I have been going through a few of my farther in laws camera stuff that I have been given after he passed, and 1 thing I found was a Bell and Howell ( I believe they were just a distributor so not really sure who manufactured it) 70 -210 zoom lens. The lens fits his old pentax SLR and it does have PK stamped on the mount bit. I know this lens in it's current form wont fit my Nikon but I was wondering if I could get an adaptor to make use of it. I found this on the net http://www.digitalmediastore.co.uk/lens_accessories/lens_mount_adapters/nikon_1_series_body/Lens_Mount_Converter__Pentax_K_Mount_Bayonet_Lens_on_Nikon_1_Body__KIW-LMAPKN1-D but am a bit flummoxed with all the "compatible devices" bit at the bottom. So the question is would this adaptor do the trick? and I suppose another question is will it actually work or am I wasting my time trying with this lens? I realise the auto focus and auto aperture wont work but that's not really an issue. So if any one could help or point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Cheers....

The adapter in the link is not for a Nikon DSLR.

To adapt a Pentax K to Nikon requires a built in corrector lens. To be honest I wouldn't bother unless the lens is of significant sentimental value.

Dave.

Archived