NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Social groups

M00NMonkey

Suppose the question is how small an area do you go to.

The smaller they are then the more there are.

Will say that I think having the groups listed by county would seem better, something like Herts, Beds and Bucks is HUGE.

There are many people in Cambridgeshire, and I am not even sure that is included anywhere.

Hi all,

Was just wondering why there is no East Sussex social group on SGL. any ideas? or are we just astronomies, anti-social county?

ATB

Jez

Why not start a thread in the "Lounge", and maybe call it " East Sussex Survey " to get the attention of your locals. If you develop enough continous activity, maybe the powers that be will consider starting a social group.

Why not start a thread in the "Lounge", and maybe call it " East Sussex Survey " to get the attention of your locals. If you develop enough continous activity, maybe the powers that be will consider starting a social group.

Cheers for advice. Good idea. I will start a thread and see what happens. I am not sure if I want to be the one responsible for the east sussex group, but it would be good to get one active.

Thanks

Jez

Archived