First View!

I finally got use my reflector scope after weeks in clouds ( Quebec, Canada), AMAZING!! So much online help out there showing me what to expect in advance and I was lucky enough to view jupiter and saturn later. I can tell this will become a passion as I learn more and invest in more powerful equipment, but for now to see deep for $150.00 is kind of nuts!

I'm hopeful that my skies clear snow here in the UK with thick cloud cover. Fingers crossed my first vie is as good AF your sounds great congrats.

Amen to that!! Looking forward to first light in my first scope also after the snow, rain, cloud, fog etc etc etc clears in the uk...!! :tongue:

I finally got use my reflector scope after weeks in clouds ( Quebec, Canada), AMAZING!! So much online help out there showing me what to expect in advance and I was lucky enough to view jupiter and saturn later. I can tell this will become a passion as I learn more and invest in more powerful equipment, but for now to see deep for $150.00 is kind of nuts!

Hi - great to hear you are getting good views what scope did you get?

To get started I bought a low cost Orion 100mm reflector and mounted it on my Manfrotto. I was astounded by the images and can't wait to escape suburbia and bring this portable scope into the country. I never knew how great this hobby is/can be. looking forward to learning the sky and later getting something stronger. Thanks folks!

Archived