NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ethos heads up

The 13mm is probably right on the money at £325 providing it isn't bid up much higher! The problem with selling expensive items on Ebay are the fees! Take the £600 21mm. By the time everyone is paid up, the seller will be left with £520 or there abouts. It would probably make that or slightly more if advertised on a dedicated astro classifieds website like UK Astro Buy & Sell!

I've sold astro kit on Ebay myself in the past, but only as a last resort! On the other hand though, bargains can also be had on Ebay. I picked up a brand new 5mm XW for £185 a couple of weeks ago :-)

Damo,

I didn't notice the price of the 13mm but agree that is good at 325. I also didn't understand that you have that amount to pay out. It is not difficult to make an account on A B&S so why use e-bay. The 5mm XW was a good deal they only come up rarely. I would have liked that. Still I will be over in England in a two months so I will see what I have for sale and also see what I what to bring back.

How about this I have just sold my 1DS Mk 1 this morning, I paid 6000 for it just sold it for 450, it's only money, and I did well to get that, I only beat him up twice.

Alan.

Archived