NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

EQ dual axis drives

OK might be a simple no , but I have just bought an EQ 3-2 looking to add dual axis drives , now can the ones sold for the EQ-5 be fitted as they are strangely cheaper and look better quality ,,

not just being a skint flint but they do look like they have better cogs..

ah right is it my imagination though the gear workings look better on the 5 than the 3-2 and the 5 always seems cheaper..

never mind i thought it might be a better option in my head as the 5 is heavier so thought the workings would be a little more heavy duty ..

now i've got you here james do you think my c8 is going to be too much to handle for the 3-2 with dual axis drives.it will have a telrad on it..

now i've got you here james do you think my c8 is going to be too much to handle for the 3-2 with dual axis drives.it will have a telrad on it..

The EQ3-2 is ok for my 127 Mak though a little wobbly if I touch the OTA. I think the C8 would crush it :)

James

Archived