Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

EQmod Problems

stem1989

I am having a nightmare with eqmod, I keep getting the usual issues as people have had before, end of file error 62 and typical jargon when trying to set it up just in simulator mode. However even trying to delete the ini file in toolbox gives the error "file ........ eqmod.ini does not exist. I'm running 64bit but in task manager the eqmod says 32 bit in brackets and just wont open, gives the error and then if I press ok it keeps trying until I end process in task manager. Has anyone got any ideas as Im currently just at a brick wall with no answers on any forums as usually deleting the ini file works.

Tanks for the reply. I managed to get rid of those problems only to uncover more. I have been at it all night to no avail. Here is a screenshot of the issue.post-27035-0-88592900-1360405819_thumb.p about to give up on the whole eqmod its driving me up the wall, once one thing is fixed another issue :( My com ports have a little caution warning no matter which USB I plug it into. Don't know where to start.

Archived