2 of everything on

looks like its going to be a nice cold night so i have 2 of everything on,,jumpers,trousers,,socks,,scraff around the neck and a nice warm hat,,and a flask of hot drink,gonna make the most of tonight cos i think we are going to have rain tomorrow here in Dublin,,,

Ooops just let the dog out to do her buissness and she ran into the stand luckly she don't knock it over just hit of it,,,should be looking where she running,,,

Been nice and clear, untill 10minutes when it started to cloud a bit, so I've come in for a break in the hope it will clear, had a good night so far. Tried my new OIII Baader filter on a couple of nebulas for the first time, including Orion Nebula.....wow, what a difference, vast improvement!!!

Just had a few nice hours of jupiter and her moons,,it's my first real time to view it and its one of those wow moments and my daughter was out so couldn't show her,,the stars where starting to twinkle so it was time to come in and not only that the neighbour behind me his light kept coming on when his dog ran by the censor,,must remember to bring out some bones for him next time i'm out to throw over the wall to keep him still,,

Still like to see some nebulas or some of messier but i need a bigger scope or some real good EP's that you all mention i'll just keep enjoying what i can see with what i have for now,,

No Bluey no calling card left by the dog she knows best,,lol,,

Archived