Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

This weather has turned me to pimping

sparkyjon

Not women, my scope ...

i cant get out so i thought i'd add a few small mods i've done to my scope,

the one i'm most pleased with is my push to system it works really well, and with google sky maps and stellarium you can on my phone speak the destination ... wow technology eh..

i wont list everything i've done but there is a description of what where when and how much things are in the picture..

galaxy note n7000

dew shield

power pack

bit cluttered maybe??

web cam

web cam and rear view

phone cradle

dew shield

sony alpha

sony alpha

star pointer

it's not very precise but it'll get you in the general area, saying that google maps and stellarium are pretty good up my way i have many times pointed it at a star and it's been right from my field of view to a few mil ,i doubt it'll be any use for DSO but you'll get the idea and learn from that then..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-IN-CAR-MOBILE-PHONE-WINDSHIELD-DASHBOARD-SUCTION-HOLDER-CHARGER-MOUNT-/320950971047?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&var=&hash=item4aba2b2aa7

just select your phone, this one comes with a sprung chager lead mine didnt , but if you see that red sticky plate you can stick that on your scope and then the cradle sucks onto it and it's really strong glue and strong suction.. also the red cellophane you pull off the sticky is a great cover for white light torches ,.... blue peter ir what..

Archived