Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Eq5 synscan for 200p dob

you can purchase the plate and rings separately if you really intend to go ahead with your idea.there are quite a few companies selling them.(365astronomy.com for example)I suggest you dig around here in the forum for more info about putting a dob on the mount as there where a few topics about it.

other option for the same price is to get the go-to upgrade kit for your standard 200p dobbie.costs about 500-550 quid.

you can purchase the plate and rings separately if you really intend to go ahead with your idea.there are quite a few companies selling them.(365astronomy.com for example)I suggest you dig around here in the forum for more info about putting a dob on the mount as there where a few topics about it.

other option for the same price is to get the go-to upgrade kit for your standard 200p dobbie.costs about 500-550 quid.

cheers for the info will have a look.

I've done exactly that!

Have a look here...

http://stargazerslou...her-Dob-remount

Very easy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wow thanks this will help loads :) I've been wanting to upgrade for a while due to my disability causing me issues for manual movement of the scope for so long.

Archived