NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Heq5 pro Motor stalling

Kai

A bit of advice / help please.

I get a motor stall on my mount but only at certain points.I have the scopes balanced correctly so i don't think its the problem and there is plenty of power as its supplied by a 25amp continuous mains transformer.

Has anybody had a similar experiance and if you did how did you correct it.

Cheers Greg/Rog

I don't think its the Handset lead as it was attached to the pier whilst it was slewing, but i will keep it in mind.

I will have a try with a battery today to see if it cures it or makes it worse,but it does tend to stall in the same place genrally.I think i will give it ago and also have the cover plate off to make sure the gears are meshing correctly.

I think i have found out !!!

I hadnt allowed for the CCD's when balancing the scopes.I have added a counterweight and rebalanced the scopes.

A couple of quick slews and goto's and i havent had a stall yet.

Fingers crossed for tonight.

Well im now a happy bunny :evil:

I was slewing all over the place last night and not a hint of stalling / clutch slipping.

All because i didnt rebalance the scopes when i put my cameras on :smiley: Sometimes its the simple things

Archived