Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Spare Low Profile adaptor for Revelation Barlow

It’s very rare I use my Barlow as 2x and usually just attach the Barlow section to the bottom of the adaptor for my 1.25” eyepieces to get 1.5x (ish). I have the Barlow tube permanently in the focuser as a replacement 2” extender.

So with that in mind, I want another 1.25” adaptor to leave attached to the Barlow section.

Does anyone now if you can buy the 1.25” adaptor for the Revelation 2” ED Barlow as a separate item? It’s the low profile one with a very small lip and the screw right at the top that slides into the groove cut into the Barlow’s main tube, like this:

SW2inchEDbarlow.jpg

I’ve looked but can only find normal ones with the bigger lip on the top, like this one:

A508317gy-2-inch-to-1.25-inch-adapter-with-brass-compression.jpg

I could get one of these instead though, so no biggie if they’re not available as separate items:

SC125.JPG

Apologies if they’re sold everywhere and I’ve just missed them :D

Yeah, could do, didn't think of that! :embarrassed:

It'll be the same ones as in the stock adaptors that I don't use, I would have thought.

I'm going to check how much inward travel I have spare tonight, clouds allowing. It may the case that a normal one would do anyway but I only had this idea today lol

Archived