Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Horsehead Nebula from Bahrain

Farooq

hi 

i think you need more image to stack for the noies, and flat  go  more withe adu about 18000 ,from where do you take you image  ( من البر)  i do same in there too, but you mast go  way from street lights

Unfortunately, I image from the balcony of my apartment in Amwaj Islands and get the glare of the street lights below from the MIrsal Floating City. I don't have a portable power supply so cannot take my equipment and drive out into the desert areas .

Imagine all the street and house lights from the building in the photo below. That's what I have to contend with:

post-21564-0-20521100-1389517616_thumb.j

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, I image from the balcony of my apartment in Amwaj Islands and get the glare of the street lights below from the MIrsal Floating City. I don't have a portable power supply so cannot take my equipment and drive out into the desert areas .

Imagine all the street and house lights from the building in the photo below. That's what I have to contend with:

attachicon.gifphotoAmwaj.JPG

Not bad efforts considering all the light pollution. Good work.

• 8 months later...

attachicon.gifphotoAmwaj.JPG

hi farooq

can you give me a feedback on your sbig st-8300m( cooling and noise ) ,i will like to shift from dslr to ccd but  i do know what to  buy (stf-8300 or qhy9m cooling )

sami

Archived