Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Canon t-ring

Rossco72

Hi all

Does anyone know of a solid one piece canon eos t-ring?

I don't want one with the inner ring with slop and I'm sure at one time I saw a solid one piece job although slightly more expensive. Just can't seem to find it now.

Cheers

Stuart

The Adapter ring and the T-ring when joined don't have any slop, there is the other option you will lose, the Adapter ring can attach to other bits of kit, like a 43mm Adaptor to enable your Camera to attach to Baader. Pentax and a whole host of other EP's that have the 43mm thread.

Check the fit of the lens locking pin into the slot on the t-adaptor... thats the probelm I have had with a few different T-rings...

The fit of the two split parts itself can be adjusted using the 3 grub screws around the edge of the adaptor... I tend to use gaffer tape or blu-tack to stop any movement across joints... 3M's micropore sutgical tape also works well and doesn't leave any mess...

Peter...

I have two current issues. Slop with the ring when attached to the camera body, it just doesn't "lock".

The other is getting the inner core tight and completely flat with the focal plane to avoid gradients on images where I have used a filter.

Archived