NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Didn't realised the California Nebula was that big!

pixueto

This is my first photo after modding my canon 450D. The nebula isn't properly framed (I didn't realise it was that big) but I think that plenty of H alpha is arriving to the sensor. What do you think?

By the way, anyone knows about any software technique to tackle that vignetting? I normally use Pixinsight little with good results but I don't know how to use it with nebulae.

Thanks for watching

post-18331-0-04899700-1354977435_thumb.j

Thanks guys but somehow I think the image is lacking a bit of definition. Do you think that could be collimation issues?

Yes it's big! Are you sure its vignetting and not a sky gradient? Have you tried grdientxterminator?

Maybe but I don't recall the moon being a nuisance that night. I haven't got that plug in. Do you think you could run the picture through it and see what it comes up?

Thanks

Juan

Nice one pix yes it a biggy tryed it last year and laughed at my efforts ;)

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

How com QM? Being an admirer and a follower of your exploits, I thought this would be an easy target for you. Is this target particularly difficult?

Archived