Help with Image

Not sure what you're referring to, as there isn't a reference picture attached, but I'm guessing you mean the core? This is a more densely packed group of stars than in the rest of the galaxy.

Difficult to do much about although you can mask the core while stretching in Photoshop or mix images.

If you post an example, that will help.

Typed by me on my fone, using fumms... Excuse eny speling errurs.

Cores are very difficult to process and get the detail out of the others areas without blowing the core into a bright blob.

As above you could try a mask in photoshop but i find it extremely difficult to do so would be interested in an expert

opinion as it would help me too

Velvet

Really, I thought the image was not so good. Shot it under the full moon with a LPR. Didnt use flats, and have just found out that my DSLR has to be further away from the 8" Edge when shooting. It needs to be 133mm away, and was sitting at only about 70mm. Could this have caused the vignetting ?

Archived