Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stargazing sites UK

ismangil

I have collected a few places as I come across them. I haven't been to all of them of course, so any corrections much welcome. Also realize many more sites to add :)

If you have a Google Account and want to collaborate editing the maps, maybe we can work something out, never tried that before though.

So here it is: Stargazing sites UK

Nice work Perry.

There is something similar in place already run by another forum member Hunterknox (hmm think thats his username :confused: )

Take a look at https://www.mydarksky.com/ , you can add your own readings either with a Sky Quality Meter or adding your own NELM.

Its a great site, I just wish more people would use it so we all would have a better idea of where those dark sites are.

If anyone on this forum added the SQM reading for Loch Katrine with a best reading of SQM 23.1, you have no idea just how jealous I am!! :grin:

Archived