Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Problems

Gina

Clear night here, first for some time :) Got all set up on M33, guiding set up and running well - left it running happily for a while then went back out and... no image! Guide scope image fine and guiding well so the sky's alright but the main scope camera has stopped working :( Checked in EOS Utility and still a blank screen :( USB is working so got power and camera control so it looks very much like a camera fault :( Popped in for a cuppa and going back out shortly to see if I can fix it.

Typical! First clear night for ages and I get an equipment fault :(

Thanks :) I will do some wide-field on the Heart and Soul instead - can't quite get them all in but not far off. I have some plans to alter the orientation using tube rings which I've ordered so will have another go then.

Had a quick look but I think it's the sensor and I no longer have a spare. Don't really know yet though - not stripped it all down yet.

Archived