best eyepieces for 200p

Yep +1 for the BST Explorer/Starguider ED Eyepieces. I have the 8mm and the 18mm, They are very good eyepieces. I can also say that skies the limit is a fantastic company. I buy all my astro gear from them. Any questions on equipment just email Alan at Skies the limit. He also wont be beaten on price so can go wrong to get a qoute from them. Good luck Bonzodave

Check out there ebay shop

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Skys-the-Limit-Astro-and-Optical

I must admit i find the actual skies the limit website not very user friendly however there ebay shop is much easier to navigate, any questions just email Alan he is very helpful and if you find what you need from another supplier it is always worth emailing Alan to see if he can beat the price. He does have a policy where he wont be beaten on price.

Remember the answer to life the universe and everything is "Email Alan" or 42 which ever way you look at it.

Archived