Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Calling all Warks / South Leics / N'Hants Astronomers CMS is holding its Inaugural Meeting 20 Oct @ 7.30pm

Flyingpig

To All Wareickshire, South Leicestershire and Northanptonshire Astronomers...

The Central Midlands Stargazers have been meeting informerly since February; we are now holding our inaugural meeting to become an official Astro Society on 20th October 7.30pm at the Bell Inn Husbands Bosworth (Leics). Everybody interested is very welcome to come along. For further information please contact Phil Haughton on 07910435947

The venue is not far from our dark site and weather permitting we will be holding an observing session following the meeting.

Regards and Clear Skies,

Phil Haughton - Provisional Chairman

Central Midlands Stargazers is open to anybody regardless of ability beginner or experienced regardless of any affiliations or membership to other societies. Pop along to the inaugural meeting and find out more, unlike many other societies we are not armchair astronomers we get out most weekends to observe weather permitting.

Hi Phil,

I won't be able to attend, but hope you have a good inaugural meeting (I remember Bedford's way back in 1987).

Please bear me in mind if you do form a Society as I will be pleased to come and do a talk for you sometime.

Dave

Archived